Being a blog owner has its blessings, especially when companies like 24/7 Frenzy kindly send you an item of clothing to try and give your honest opinion about their merchandise.
I received the beautiful Festive Holiday Top – Tan/Ivory pictured here prior to the holiday but things got crazy for all of us, so I decided to wait until it calmed down a bit for everyone to do my review and contest for this wonderful generous company.
This top actually came in two color options, this beautiful tan/ivory/brown combination or a light blue/dark blue/white combination. I chose the tan option for my review. It is available in sizes Small, Medium and Large only. However 24/7 Frenzy has an entire section of beautiful clothing items for plus size ladies too. Be sure to check them out.
I paired this top with a turtleneck as it’s cold in my neck of the woods this time of the year. I wore it with jeans (like the model above) to lunch with some friends. The top is sheer so whether or not you are in a cold or warmer climate you would need to put something under it for modesty issues. I certainly have them at my age, however, this top is so versatile that it could be worn in the winter paired with a turtleneck as I did or as a wonderful spring/fall top with just a tube top or a basic sleeveless tee underneath. The fabric is easy care wash and dry, no ironing was needed, and it was a huge hit with my friends.
The company started with one simple goal: to offer trendy items at an affordable value and at the same time deliver a delightful customer shopping experience.
And that goal was conceptualized by a group of passionate, value-focused and customer-centered team of professionals with more than 12 years experience working in the apparel industry.
That concept was further strengthened with the promise of unyielding support from their existing relationships among the vendor community.
Their sourcing staff works non-stop in scouting for the best deals on the latest styles all hand selected around the world and from coast to coast.
Be sure to check out all the wonderful clothing options available at 24/7 Frenzy.
Check often as things are selling like hotcakes!
The wonderful folks at 24/7 Frenzy gave me this fabulous opportunity to give away (10) $50 e-certificates for (10) lucky Rosey followers to win and experience the 24/7 Frenzy merchandise.
Please be sure to follow the directions carefully as we don’t want you to be disqualified.
Good luck to all!
1) You are entitled to 1 FREE ENTRY if you are a current Rosey The Coupon Coach Facebook follower.
2) You are entitled to 1 FREE ENTRY if you are a NEW sign up to follow me on Twitter. If you already follow me on Twitter you are not entitled to take this entry. This is to encourage new members to follow me to Twitter.
3) You are able to earn 1 FREE ENTRY each day if you Tweet the message that is listed in that entry.
4) You are entitled to 1 FREE ENTRY if you sign up to follow my blog via email. Be sure to fill in the additional info that it asks you in that entry. It needs the email address you used to sign up. This is for NEW sign ups ONLY PLEASE. If you are already signed up you are NOT entitled to take this entry. NOTE – YOU MUST CONFIRM YOU SUBSCRIPTION THROUGH FEEDBURNER. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL MESSAGE AS SOON AS YOU SIGN UP SO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDERS. INSIDE THIS EMAIL IS A UNIQUE LINK THAT YOU MUST CLICK ON TO CONFIRM YOUR SUBSCRIPTION – THIS IS TO INSURE THAT IT IS NOT SPAM. IF YOU DO NOT CONFIRM YOUR SUBSCRIPTION YOUR ENTIRE IS NOT VALID.
5) You are entitle to 1 FREE ENTRY if you visit the 24/7 Frenzy website and leave a comment on my blog.
6) You are entitled to 1 FREE ENTRY if you like the 24/7 Frenzy Facebook page.
7) You are entitled to 10 FREE ENTRIES if you join Ebates using my unique link and make your first $25 purchase within the dates of this contest. Your sign up will be verified.
8) You are entitled to 10 FREE ENTRIES if you join Mr. Rebates using my unique link within the dates of this contest. Your sign up will be verified.
Contest winner has 48 hours to claim their prize and contact me at CouponCoach@verizon.net for information on how to contact 24/7 Frenzy.
Rosey The Coupon Coach assumes no responsibility for the delivery of the cash prize. Prize delivery is the responsibility of 24/7 Frenzy.
Any fraudulent entries (all will be verified) will be deleted and you will be disqualified from the possibility of winning. If you think that you have entered a category that you were not entitled to take notify me immediately so that I can correct your error.
Disclosure – I received a Festive Holiday Top as compensation for this blog post. All opinions stated in this post are truthfully mine and mine alone.
a Rafflecopter giveaway