Disclosure: I received a sample (as described below) to conduct my review for this blog post. All opinions stated in this post are truthful and mine alone. Receiving a sample(s) of this product in no way influenced my opinion in this review. This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you.)
So you all know how much I love my Copper Chef products and this one is no exception.
The kind folks at TriStar sent me their latest product to test and review called the Copper Chef Power Smokeless Grill-Griddle. No more standing outside in the rain, snow or freezing cold to grill your favorite foods, all you need is the new Copper Chef Power Smokeless Grill and you are set to go.
This amazing counter-top appliance will grill your food without the hassle of standing out in the extreme temperatures (hot or cold) to get those amazing grill marks and grill taste we all love. The grill has an extra large surface (13.5L x 8W) to fit enough food for your entire family. The removable non-stick plates make for easy clean up each time you use your smokeless grill. It has a easy to read LED Smart Temperature Control which adjusts up to 450 degrees. It is made of heavy-duty die-cast aluminum and has 1200 watts of power.
Your Copper Chef Power Smokeless Grill easily converts to a griddle. All you have to do is remove the grill plate and replace it with the griddle plate and you are ready to go. The griddle’s large surface is enough room to do several pancakes at one time to cut your cooking time in half.
It also comes with a tempered glass lid and two wonderful cook books by my hero Chef Eric Theiss the inventor of the Copper Chef products.
Both the grill and griddle plates are non-stick material making clean up a breeze. You can put the cooking plates in your dishwasher but I didn’t feel the need to do so as clean up was so easy. I just used some mild dish soap and water and that took me all of 5 minutes to clean. Set it on the drainboard and let it dry.
I have prepared for you a demonstration video so that you can see first hand some of the amazing features of this product and how it works with both the grill and griddle plates.
Just wanted to point out a few tips that I recommend before you get started with using your Copper Chef Power Smokeless Grill.
- Wash and dry all the parts that are washable
- After you assemble the grill turn it on and let the “smell” burn off. All new appliances let off an odor because they are new so it’s best to let it burn off before you use it for cooking.
- Don’t be afraid to play with your grill. I spent time playing with the temperature control and familiarizing myself with exactly how it works. Obviously there are some instructions in the booklet but experimenting is best.
- Turn your grill on about 10 minutes prior to using it allowing it to reach the required temperature. The temperature dial will blink until it reaches the temperature that you have chosen for cooking. Allowing it to heat up will insure proper cooking of your food.
- Allow your Copper Chef Smokeless Grill to fully cool down before you attempt to dismantle it for cleaning. You don’t want to get burned. It’s like any other grill it gets hot.
- Make sure that you keep the fan going the entire time you are cooking to cut down on and grease build up.
- Enjoy your Copper Chef Smokeless Grill I certainly am enjoying my cooking experience with it.
To purchase your very own Copper Chef Power Smokeless Grill I have found this to be the best price at this time – click here!