Did you know you can get a substantial discount on many items through certain employers? It’s true! Your employer may offer discounts on anything from buying a new car to savings discounts on your cell phone bill!!
Well it’s true. My husband works for a local university and they offer discounts on things like:
- Apple/HP/Lenovo/Lexmark/Dell Computers and Printers
- Barnes & Noble Bookstores
- AT & T/Sprint/Nextel/T-Mobile/Verizon Cellular Services
- Office Depot
- Deer Park Water Delivery
- The purchase of a Toyota Car
- Travel Services
- Verizon FiOS
- Computer purchases and more!
I saved $10.00/month on our Verizon FiOS bill just for signing up. So before you make your next purchase, check with your employer to see if you have similar benefits – it’s definitely worth your time. If you cannot find this info on your company’s website, contact the HR department and ask for a list.