What is a Savings Coach?
I’ve been a savings coach for over 30 years, teaching local families how to stretch their dollars by following my proven tips and techniques. As a result, they’ve been able to save up to $10,000 or more per year. I can teach you, too!
My goal is to not only teach people how to save with coupons and deals, but also to encourage them to pay it forward to organizations that help those in need, such as food banks, churches, charitable organizations and so on.
What Will I Learn?
These are just some of the concepts I will cover:
- Stockpiling and combining coupons
- Store Rewards Programs and Price Matching
- Catalina and Mobile Coupons
- Wholesale Clubs vs. Supermarkets
- Discount or FREE Newspaper and Magazine Subscriptions
- Where to find the best internet coupons
- Online information resources for couponing
- Best time of the year to buy clothing, shoes, school supplies, etc.
- Free products and how to get them
- Best credit cards and what they offer in return
- Tips and tricks for shopping year-round for holidays
- Outlet stores and malls – are they all they claim to be?
- Internet cash-back sites and how they work
- Travel bargains – thinking outside the box
- Never pay cash for products or services – the benefits of using credit cards
- Complaints or praise – give that company a call
- Market Research money making opportunities
- Cheap or free salon services – how to get them
- How to visit museums and other local attractions for FREE
- Legit work-at-home opportunities
Savings Coach for Private One-On-One Sessions
A Rosey the Savings Coach private consultation is two (2) hours of intensive one-on-one instruction. I take you step-by-step through my techniques that will get you saving right away on everything from groceries to travel. My students tell me that the consultation pays for itself in just one or two shopping trips. If you’re local to the South Jersey area, we can conduct your session in person or via Skype/Google Hangout. Sessions outside the area will be conducted via Skype or Google Hangout only.
Savings Coach for Groups and Events
Group Coaching is available for groups as small as 5 participants and as large as 50 or more. There is a $50 travel fee associated with some events dependent on travel distance. Group sessions can be held in a private home or a public forum. If you’re in need of a place to hold your event, contact me about helping you secure a location. It’s not always possible, but I can try, depending on the number of participants.
Prices for groups and the amount of profit your group can earn depend on the number of attendees. I’ll take care of collecting the fees and giving your organization its share of the profit, which will be determined once we finalize the number of participants for your event. While refreshments are your responsibility, I do have some food and beverage reps that I work with who may be able to supply some or all of what you need.
To schedule a consultation or for more information, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s what some of Rosey’s past coaching clients have to say: